According to medical research, this is what we know about walking. Walking...
- is the best form of exercise for a human.
- supports weight loss and weight maintenance.
- reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
- fends off diabetes by improving the body's ability to use insulin.
- eases the pain and stiffness associated with arthritis.
- helps reduce the risk of many cancers.
- helps to improve sleep.
- builds strength, flexibility and stamina.
- greatly reduces anxiety.
- is just as effective in fighting depression as Zoloft.
- increases blood flow, which makes the brain function at a higher level.
- If sitting in front of a computer is replaced by walking at only 1 mph, an average person would increase their calorie burn by 100 calories per hour, according to a study conducted at the Mayo Clinic.
- Based on a study at the Mayo Clinic in 2007, if office workers are given the opportunity to walk while they work, the majority would rather walk than sit.
" I really like your product. I usually will walk for 2 hour stints on the TreadDesk and I definitely feel more energized. I truly think this product should be in every office. I Love it".